Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First days of summer.


I'm listening to Shiny by the Decemberists. It reminds me of last summer. I am soo looking forward to the summer. I woke up this morning and could smell grass and the beach and....well summer. It was magical. I started dreaming about those planes that tow banners through the sky and the sunshine and the smell of freshly cut grass and Edward. It was so lovely. Then my alarm woke me up and I had to go to work. My boss told me I had to get a smaller nose ring and warn him when I'm getting more tattoos. I felt like a child, but I didn't let it ruin my day. I went to the book shop to look for Grapefruit by Yoko Ono, who I'm doing a tutorial on. She's so interesting. I also looked at Younger than Jesus, a directory of up and coming artist, also Vitamin 3-D, lime green! Yum! Then I walked through Fremantle and a french boy said I was beautiful which was nice. I then met some friends for a little catch up.

But Back to YOko! She had two children! Julien Lennon wasn't John Lennon's only child, Yoko also had a son with John! and she had a little girl with a later husband! Poor Yoko had such a hard time, but she made some brilliant arts. I envy her tallent and the time she lived in.

No comments:

Post a Comment