Wednesday, June 24, 2009

mouse head

Phili found a mouse head on her kitchen floor, it was gross. We had been wondering what the smell was all night. He cat must have braught it in.
I have fallen into a strange sleeping pattern. I started waking up at 6 to get to uni, but then became over tired and was unable to go to sleep, so I slept in untill mid day the next day. Now i got to bed at the early am and get up in the early afternoon.
I set up a clothes rack in my room. I love to look at all the patterns and colours of my clothes. It's like looking at a small section of an op-shop.
I've been paiting on my walls recently. I painted a bear, over my sofa, an owl and a wolf over my bed. Also in the corner is a little bunny rabbit. he looks really scared. he's the only "pray" int he room.
I'll try to post some pictures of them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment