Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Things.

Christmas has come around again. in twenty one days we'll all be sitting around full of food arguing with our relatives. When I was younger Christmas was my favourite time of year but now it just promises more family feuds and dresses stained with baby sized chocolate hand prints. I've tried to decorate my house but for some reason the decorations which seemed so plentiful last year have come up short and left my house looking sparse and unorganised. Hopefully my Dad and I will be able to find a really nice potted Christmas tree to make everything seem a little more festive. Maybe make some paper hanging ornaments.

I really want to do something worth while this year. Make a little difference.
I want to hold an art exhibition and give all the profits to a charity. Maybe an art school or a wild life protection fund.

Merry Christmas everyone.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds fantastic Megan. I'm sure if anyone can do it, you can.
    I'd like to help you if I could, seriously :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for you to help.
    I'll find something for you to do :)

    ReplyDelete